Watch a video of the talk by Dr. Mazin Qumsiyeh
Video by Jase Tanner Continue reading
Seriously Free Speech
- Other Campaigns
New Honourary MembersNaomi Klein, writer
Avi Lewis, film maker
Chandler Davis, American-Canadian mathematician, writer and educator...
Chris Ferguson, Global Mission Personnel, United Church of Canada*...
Joey Hartman, President, Vancouver and District Labour Council*...
Donald Grayston, former Director, Institute for the Humanities, Simon Fraser University*...
Saul Landau, filmmaker, Professor Emeritus at California State University* ...
- BIAC – Why is Neil Young Afraid of a Youtube Video?
- SFSC Letter – re Palestinian Artist Rehab Nazzal’s exhibit in Ottawa’s City Hall
- SFSC – Letter to SF State re Academic Delegation to Palestine
- SFSC Article: Bill C-13 – Criminalizing Criticism of Israel in Canada
- SFSC Letter: Calls on University of Windsor president to support free speech
- SFSC letter: To Ontario Premier re SLAPP legislation
- Keefer: Letter to UW President calling on him to support Academic Freedom
- Mondoweiss: University of Windsor President pressures Student Union to not ratify BDS referendum following demand from pro-Israel donor
- U Windsor PSG: Statement on BDS Referendum
- SFSC Video: Palestine Today and in the Future
- SFSC Event March 9: Israel’s War on African Asylum-Seekers
- SFSC Event Video: Historical Context of the Palestinian Maps – Fact and Fiction with Dr Hani Faris
- Discredited definition of anti-Semitism no longer in use, says BBC
- StopFBI: Solidarity with Palestinian American Activist Rasmea Odeh
- Toronto Star: TTC rejects controversial Middle East ad campaign
- MondoWeiss: ‘Disappearing Palestine’ ads in Vancouver provoke vicious and hysterical response
- SFSC Letter: Re: Professor David Klein hosting BDS website
- SFSC/Palestine Awareness Coalition: Targeted For A Third Time: “Disappearing Palestine” Ad Disappears Again
- Electronic Intifada: Zionist group renews attacks on California professor David Klein
- SFSC: Statement of Support for Edward Snowden
- SFSC/rabble: Who’s afraid of a map? Palestine bus ads spark debate in Vancouver
- SFSC Letter: Denouncing Vancouver Sun’s and Courier’s Attacks on Palestine Awareness Coalition Spokesperson
- Vancouver Sun: Disappearing Palestine transit ads defended
- Jewish Independent: Please don’t censor
- Vancouver Courier: TransLink ads spark controversy