Seriously Free Speech
- Other Campaigns
Newer Honourary MembersCindy and Craig Corrie, Directors, Rachel Corrie Foundation for Peace and Justice ...
Naomi Klein, writer
Avi Lewis, film maker
Chandler Davis, American-Canadian mathematician, writer and educator...
Chris Ferguson, Global Mission Personnel, United Church of Canada*...
Joey Hartman, President, Vancouver and District Labour Council*...
Donald Grayston, former Director, Institute for the Humanities, Simon Fraser University*...
- SFSC Event April 5: Why is Canadian professor Hassan Diab still held in French jail? What can we do?
- straight.com: Free speech advocate and long-time Vancouver library employee Brian Campbell dies
- IJV: Remembering Brian Campbell
- SFSC – Brian Campbell lived to make the world a better place
- Corporate SLAPP vs Free Speech
- BCCLA: On the BDS movement and the narrowing of acceptable speech
- EI: Thought crimes in Trudeau’s Canada
- Globe & Mail: Canadian politicians love the Charter of Rights and Freedoms — except when it involves Israel
- rabble.ca: Liberals’ shameful BDS stand gives carte blanche to Israel
- ipolitics.ca: Boycott Israel – or don’t. Either way, it’s none of Ottawa’s business.
- Globe and Mail: Parliament votes to reject Israel boycott campaign
- SFSC Letter: To the Moderator of the United Church of Canada
- SFSC Letter: Greatest Threat to Free Speech in the West
- United Church Moderator expresses “strong concern” to Trudeau re BDS motion
- CBC: Liberals denounce and agree with Tory motion condemning Israel boycotters
- The intercept: Criminalizing Activism Against Israeli Occupation
- SFSC: Valentino’s Ghost and Wanted 18 – Vancouver Film Premieres Feb 13
- SFSC Event: Stolen Land – First Nations, Palestinians at the Frontline of Resistance
- Environmental Defence: Victory! Ontario citizens freed from the risk of being SLAPPed when speaking out to protect their communities
- SFSC Event Sept 24: Big Brother is Watching – A discussion of Bills C51 & C24
- SFSC Article: Bill C51 – Zero Tolerance for Criticism of Israel
- Vancouver Sun: Award-winning library director calls terrorism bill this generation’s ‘most repressive’ legislation
- SFSC Video: Singing the Praises of the ‘Anti-Terrorist’ Bill C-51
- URGENT – The Lancet is under attack: Your support is needed!
- CBC: Bill C-51 – First Nation chief warns labour activists about jail time