Mondoweiss, April 1, 2012, by Rae Abileah
Seriously Free Speech
- Other Campaigns
Newer Honourary MembersCindy and Craig Corrie, Directors, Rachel Corrie Foundation for Peace and Justice ...
Naomi Klein, writer
Avi Lewis, film maker
Chandler Davis, American-Canadian mathematician, writer and educator...
Chris Ferguson, Global Mission Personnel, United Church of Canada*...
Joey Hartman, President, Vancouver and District Labour Council*...
Donald Grayston, former Director, Institute for the Humanities, Simon Fraser University*...
- SFSC: Valentino’s Ghost and Wanted 18 – Vancouver Film Premieres Feb 13
- SFSC Event: Stolen Land – First Nations, Palestinians at the Frontline of Resistance
- Environmental Defence: Victory! Ontario citizens freed from the risk of being SLAPPed when speaking out to protect their communities
- SFSC Event Sept 24: Big Brother is Watching – A discussion of Bills C51 & C24
- SFSC Article: Bill C51 – Zero Tolerance for Criticism of Israel
- Vancouver Sun: Award-winning library director calls terrorism bill this generation’s ‘most repressive’ legislation
- SFSC Video: Singing the Praises of the ‘Anti-Terrorist’ Bill C-51
- URGENT – The Lancet is under attack: Your support is needed!
- CBC: Bill C-51 – First Nation chief warns labour activists about jail time
- BCCLA: Freedom of expression and criticism of Israel
- Globe and Mail: The government has not made its case for C-51
- Huffington Post: CSIS Records On Northern Gateway Pipeline Show Spies Went Too Far says BCCLA
- SFSC at Just Film Fest
- SFSC Article: Bill C-51 (Anti-Terrorism Act 2015) is the culmination of repressive government legislation
- Forum Research: Less support now for stiffer terrorism legislation
- SFSC Article: BILL C-51: SHUT IT DOWN BEFORE IT SHUTS US UP!
- Tyee: Six Things Protesters Need to Know about Bill C-51
- rabble: Bill C-51 wants you to stop protesting in support of Palestinians
- Tyee: Privacy Commissioner Slams Bill C-51
- Voices: Case Study of Bill C-51: Anti-Terrorism Act, 2015
- SFSC: Harper’s Anti-Terrorism Act isn’t about Terrorism: it’s a Torture Act
- Embassy: Anti-terrorism and war-mongering. Canadians don’t seem to understand the political manipulation underway
- rabble.ca: A Canadian in Paris: Hassan Diab’s indefinite jail journey
- SFSC Letter: to Hassan Diab r.e. Canadian government’s ruthless reaction to dissent
- CCPA: Bill C-51: A Legal Primer